Sunday, December 4, 2011

Recipe Re-blog #48

We are in the home stretch, my friends. Only 1 month of new recipes to go.

Ginger Chicken Noodle Bowl: This recipe comes from the enigmatic Rachael Ray and can be found in her cookbook, 365 Recipes: No Repeats. I was craving Asian and while I really wanted Sweet & Sour Chicken, preferably of the fried variety, I was trying to healthify dinner a bit. This recipe has lots of ingredients and I didn't skimp on any of them! That never happens. Did you people know that you don't have to buy that entire chunk of fresh ginger in the grocery store? You can break off a piece to your liking and purchase just that instead. My ginger only cost me 12 cents and was so much more vibrant that ground ginger. I'm never turning back again! I couldn't find a legit link on her site but the link above is to a reprint of the recipe. I really liked this one! It was delicious and healthy. A suped up chicken noodle soup, much thicker and flavorful. Plus, garlic and ginger have naturally healthy qualities. Winner winner chicken noodle bowl dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to hear what you have to say. Really!