Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Sewing Sorry

I had fully intended to post a sewing project today. When I planned out my December posts, the 14th said "sewing something." Well, guess what. I have nothing for you. Frankly, at this moment, I'm really sick of sewing. This was the first year I've made this many presents to give to people. Don't get me wrong. I really like gifting my handiwork to those lucky recipients. I hope they like it too. But, when you make 10 clutches, 4 pairs of slippers (because you made the first 2 too small), and many other items I can't show you yet because they haven't been opened, you get burnt out. I'm just lucky I started so early. Otherwise I never would have finished in time. My back is killing me from bending over my machine. The 2 1/2 hours I spent wrapping presents last Friday night didn't help either.

So, please forgive me. I'll be sewing again after the holidays. Until then, you'll just have to read my random ramblings.

Oh yeah, I also didn't finish the large book I intended for tomorrow's post so there's a good chance you're on your own for Thursday. I'm just disappointing you all over the place today, aren't I? Call me a victim of a hectic holiday season.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to hear what you have to say. Really!