Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Weird Beer

Chocolate Cherry Beer: Dark wheat, O'Fallon

I only have one beer to share today. I've tasted others recently but this one deserves its own post. My apologies for the photo. I was so excited after tasting it I simply could not get a clear shot. This, my friends, is the Cherry Chocolate Beer from O'Fallon Brewery. While everyone else is offering up their Christmas and holiday spirits, O'Fallon is marching to the beat of their own beer vat. It's a dark wheat in variety and yes, it tastes like cherry chocolate. Think liquid cherry cordial. Oh.my.stars! Is this good. Sweet, yes. Chocolate-y, yes. Cherry-y, oh yes. No, it doesn't really taste like beer but really. Did you buy something called Cherry Chocolate beer because you were craving a brew? No, you did not. Check it out if you can find it. Try your local Kroger. That's where we got ours. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to hear what you have to say. Really!