Sunday, May 6, 2012

Recipe Reblog #14

A side dish for you this morning!

Sweet Potato Chips: If you don't like sweet potatoes, I don't think we can be friends anymore. If you think you don't like sweet potatoes, this recipe I pinned on Pinterest might change your mind. These are baked sweet potato chips that pack a spicy punch. Not spicy hot. Spicy as in, lots of spices. They were easy and delicious. You can't argue with that! Also, sweet potatoes have a bunch of beta carotene. Mmmm Vitamin A! The darker the veggie the better it is for you, unless that darkness is mold. Try to avoid that. Anyhoo! Definitely try these. I cut the spices in half and just used 1 potato since it was just John and me eating them. Here's another tip, mount a cooling rack on your baking sheet and put the chips on that. The heat gets all around them and they crisp up really nicely. No flipping necessary!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to hear what you have to say. Really!