Sunday, May 13, 2012

Recipe Reblog #15

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!!!

I am happy to be with my mom on Mother's Day this year. That doesn't always happen. I had to come to Florida to do it but we all make sacrifices.

Melt in Your Mouth Chicken: Here is another Pinterest recipe. It seemed sketchy but a friend swore up and down it was worth trying. If you are not a mayo lover, please don't let the cup it calls for deter you. I cut the sauce part in half. It was plenty for 4 chicken breasts. I could not believe how creamy this sauce came out. The mayo totally transformed with the seasoning and baking time. Easy and delicious again! After cutting the sauce in half, you could probably even cut back on the seasoned salt a bit. A tad salty for my tast. But honestly. You've GOT to try this. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! I'm even thinking of making it for my parents while we are vacationing down here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to hear what you have to say. Really!