Wednesday, May 2, 2012

What's Up Wednesday

It feels like I've got a lot going on lately, although I don't really have much of a social life. What's up with that? How can a girl feel so busy but only ever really hang out with her husband? Eh. Oh well.

-My second garage sale is this coming weekend! I am even more excited about this one than I was about the first one. I'm hoping to top last year's sales of $107.50. Secretly I'm hoping to make $200 but I think that's aiming a tad high. I feel like I have a lot more items to put out and hopefully entice people to purchase. Tentative forecast is showing 78 and mostly sunny. I'll take it!

-John and I leave for Florida in 10 days! When we bought our plane tickets the countdown was in the triple digits. Now, we're almost on the beach, hanging out with my parents and celebrating our 4th anniversary. Seemed so far away back in January but we made it......almost. I'm really looking forward to a week away from the everyday doldrums. Here's to coming home relaxed and somewhat tanned!

-Speaking of vacations, I've become obsessed with planning our 5 year anniversary trip. I may or may not have spent more than 3 straight hours online researching this past weekend. There have been new destination developments lately that are super exciting so now I'm just waiting for the exact right moment to book it. Flights aren't available yet for May 2013 travel. It won't be cheap so I've got to save my pennies but it's going to be well worth it. More details to come. Don't want to jinx anything.

-I am really digging the new muscle cuts that are appearing thanks to my New Rules of Lifting for Women program. I moved onto stage 2 which only reinforced for me that gaining muscle ain't easy, yo. It's tough stuff. Totally worth it when you start seeing results.

-I must report that not 1 but 2 people (in addition to Nay-saying John) told me trying to wax my own eyebrows was a terrible idea. Maybe I won't give it another shot after all.

So.......what's up with you this Wednesday?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to hear what you have to say. Really!