Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Simon Cowl.....was the only post title I could come up with

I don't know why I haven't made an infinity cowl scarf until now. I guess I didn't understand what was so great about them. Boy, was I missing out! I bought 1/2 a yard of this gray and white plaid wool on sale for $4.50 at JoAnn's. Wintery, right?



Ready for the tutorial?

1) Cut a LONG rectangle of fabric. Like as long as your body.
2) Sew it into a tube. Turn rightside out.
3) Connect the ends and sew the tube into a circle.

Ta-DA!!!! See why I didn't take any pictures of the steps. So easy I didn't even have to look up instructions on how to do it. And here it is! Pardon the pics, I don't know why I kind of look like garbage. I even had John take my picture just as I was walking out the door for work.



And here's one from the side. Ignore my hunchback. What IS that?!


It's way cozy. Now I want to make more and wear them every single day. They make winter a tad more tolerable. Well, not really but, you get the idea. It puts a smile on my face. I think that's what matters most.

By the way, I never wear my hair up for work. It's something new I'm trying. One day a week, I wear it up. I'm not sure how it's going. I'm not sure anyone notices except for me. Just keepin' it real.

1 comment:

  1. You look just like Karen in these pictures!

    ReplyDelete

I want to hear what you have to say. Really!