Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Things I am Working On

-Sewing fabric from my stash instead of going to spend the JoAnn's gift card burning a hole in my wallet
-Putting together my wedding photo album.... 2 1/2 years later (Finished this one before posting!)
-Planning a springtime getaway for John and me (wheee!)
-Feverishly searching for living room furniture (can I please get a couch that's 40" deep?)
-Thinking about trying to convince John to let me paint the inside of the master bath door black (more on this later)
-Trying not to be sad that it's only January and spring is still so far away
-Losing those last few pesky pounds to hit a weight I've never seen in my adult life
-Wearing more of my closet as I tend to gravitate towards the same outfits over and over



......and so much more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to hear what you have to say. Really!