Sunday, January 8, 2012

Merry Christmas to Me

I don't usually get money for Christmas but when I do, it ends up in my wallet getting spent on whatever day-to-day purchase happens along. Not this year! When I received the email from Kate Spade announcing an additional 25% off sale items, well I just HAD to click over. Yes, I just got a beautiful bag from my wonderful husband but it never hurts to look, right?

Instead of a bag, I purchased this necklace. It says "ooh la la" in script and I think it will make me feel fancy, and France-y.




Do you want to feel fancy too?
Orig. $74, now only $36.74 with discount after tax, and free shipping!
It is my lot in life never to pay for shipping.

Hurry Hurry! Sale ends soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to hear what you have to say. Really!