Thursday, January 5, 2012

Recipe Wrap Up

I love making lists, and I love a good challenge. So, I guess it's only fitting that I make a list of my 2011 challenge. At the beginning of last year, I swore to myself I would try at least one new recipe every week. I'm not going to rehash all of those here but I thought I'd give you my 10 favorites from this past year, in no particular order. Get yourself in the kitchen, fools!

1) Korean Style Chicken Noodle Bowl
2) Mini Maple Chocolate Chip Pancake Muffins
3) Sauteed Chicken in Mustard Cream Sauce
4) Irish Soda Bread
5) BBQ Pasta Salad
6) Big Fat Spicy Sate Noodles
7) Cincinnati Sloppy Sliders
8) BBQ Chicken Salad with Creamy BBQ Cilantro Lime Dressing
9) Almost Famous Rosemary Bread
10) Watermelon Martini
11) Chocolate Cake Donuts
12) Honey Lime Chicken Enchiladas
13) Key Lime Pie Fudge
14) Crockpot Mulled Wine
15) Ginger Chicken Noodle Bowl

Yeah, I said top 10 but as I was reliving my year in the kitchen I found so many that I wanted to list. And I'm the boss, applesauce.

P.S. This is my 600th post!

P.P.S. Is it sad that most of these are totally carbed out recipes? I guess I know where my loyalties stand.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to hear what you have to say. Really!